Characters and physical properties
Character: white powder, insoluble in water and most organic solvents, only soluble in strong alkali and mineral acid.
Boiling point (oC, atmospheric pressure):350
Melting point: Direct decomposition at high temperature, insoluble.
1. It is very stable in water, with a small amount and a strong effect.
2. Suitable for esterification and condensation reaction, the temperature is 210-240℃.
3. The product will dissolve in organic acid when the reaction temperature reaches 80℃, but it will not affect the quality of the product.
4. This product can withstand the high temperature reaction of 250℃.
5. This product is neutral, not corrosive.
Instructions for use of monobutyl tin oxide
Plastic stabilizer raw material, polyurethane catalyst, organotin intermediate, esterification reaction catalyst, electrodeposition coating catalyst
1. This product can shorten the esterification reaction time.
2. When using this product, due to the low reaction temperature, it can save energy consumption and improve the utilization rate of equipment.
3. This product can reduce the side reactions in the reaction, especially the dehydration reaction and oxidative decomposition reaction of polyols and secondary alcohols.
4. Can be used with other reaction materials without special treatment, just pay attention to avoid contact with too much moisture.
5. The finished product does not need to be neutralized or filtered, saving time and cost.
1. This product is suitable for synthetic saturated polyester resin, for powder coating and steel coil coating.
2. This product is suitable for the production of unsaturated polyester resin for glue mold coating, sheet and casting mold.
3. This product is suitable for the production of polymer plasticizer.
Stop leaks as much as possible while ensuring safety. If a minor leak is found, treat it with sand or other absorbent material and place it in a clean, dry container for subsequent treatment. If a large amount of leakage occurs, the leaked material should be collected for subsequent treatment. Avoid material entering groundwater or surface water, because it is not easily degraded by biological matter. All collected leakage materials should be disposed of in accordance with the relevant regulations of the local environmental protection department.
The information and technical advice provided above are obtained from reliable sources. However, the data provided by us is without express or implied warranties, and no commitments are made herein. If you need to use our products, we recommend a series of tests. The application, use, processing or production of products based on the technical information provided by us is outside our control and therefore the responsibility lies with the user. Conditions and methods of handling, storage, use or disposal of this product are beyond our control and may be beyond our knowledge, and under no circumstances will we be liable for loss, damage or related expenses arising from improper handling, storage, use or disposal of this chemical. For more information, please review the technical safety specifications of our products or contact our Marketing Services department.
Catalyst, rinse with soapy water promptly after contact with skin. The staff can wear an eye mask or safety glasses to achieve the purpose of eye protection. Eye washing and bathing facilities should be available near the workplace. When working in places that may come into contact with the product, you should pay attention to personal hygiene and use detergent to wash the skin in contact with the product before eating, smoking and leaving the work.
Remained unopened for two years
Storage and Transportation:
Should be sealed, stored in a dry cool ventilated warehouse
200KG/ barrel storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent moisture and other substances from mixing and affecting the product performance. Do not inhale dust and avoid contact between skin and mucous membrane. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. Shower and change after work. Store contaminated clothes separately and use them after washing. Practice good hygiene.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：[email protected]