Physical and chemical properties
· CAS No. : 63469-23-8
· Molecular formula: C10H16N2O
· Molecular weight: 174.24 g/mol
· Appearance: clear colorless liquid
· Odor: Faint odor
· Density: 0.815g/cm3
· Melting point: -55℃
· Boiling point: 165 ° C
· Refractive index: 1.465 @ 20 °C
· Solubility: miscible with water and organic solvents
· Viscosity: 0.85 cP @ 20 °C
Method of making
U-CAT 660M is produced by distillation and purification processes. It is first distilled to remove any impurities. It is then purified using a variety of methods, including chromatography and filtration.
U-CAT 660M is used in a variety of applications, including:
· One-component moisture curing paints, adhesives, and sealants
· Can cure at low temperatures
· Excellent storage stability even when added to prepolymers
U-CAT 660M has a number of advantages over other moisture curing catalysts, including:
· High activity
· Low Toxicity
· Low cost
U-CAT 660M is a catalyst that is safe to use, but be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully to avoid any potential hazards. Some precautions to take when using U-CAT 660M include:
· Always wear gloves and safety goggles when handling the U-CAT 660M.
· Do not inhale the vapor from U-CAT 660M.
· Keep U-CAT 660M away from heat sources and open flames.
· Properly dispose of U-CAT 660M according to local regulations.
Remained unopened for two years
Storage and Transportation:
Should be sealed, stored in a dry cool ventilated warehouse
200KG/ barrel storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent moisture and other substances from mixing and affecting the product performance. Do not inhale dust and avoid contact between skin and mucous membrane. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. Shower and change after work. Store contaminated clothes separately and use them after washing. Practice good hygiene.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：[email protected]