Teigoamin AS-1 is a clear colorless liquid with a weak odor. It is a water-soluble non-ionic surfactant with a wide range of uses, including:
· Cosmetics and personal care products
· Household cleaners
· Industrial cleaners
· Paints and coatings
Teigoamin AS-1 is a safe and effective surfactant that has been approved for use in a variety of products. It is non-toxic, non-irritating and biodegradable.
Physical and Chemical Properties
· CAS number: 68439-24-2
· Molecular formula: C12H25N(CH3)3OSO3Na
· Molecular weight: 267.36 g/mole
· Density: 1.005 g/cm ³
· Solubility: miscible with water
· Ph: 6.5-8.5
Teigoamin AS-1 is a versatile surfactant that can be used in a variety of applications. Some of its common applications include:
· Cosmetics and personal care products: Teigoamin AS-1 can be used in a variety of cosmetic and personal care products, such AS shampoos, conditioners, soaps, lotions, and creams. It helps to cleanse, condition, and moisturize the skin and hair.
· Household cleaners: Teigoamin AS-1 can be used in a variety of household cleaners, such AS dishwashing detergents, laundry detergents, and multi-purpose cleaners. It helps remove dirt, oil, and grime.
· Industrial Cleaners: Teigoamin AS-1 can be used in a variety of industrial cleaners, such AS metal working fluids, machine coolants, and degreasers. It helps remove oils, greases and other contaminants.
· Paints and coatings: Teigoamin AS-1 can be used in a variety of paints and coatings, such AS water-based paints, latex paints, and enamel paints. It helps to improve the fluidity, wettability and levelling of paint.
· Textiles: Teigoamin AS-1 can be used in a variety of textiles such AS cotton, wool, and synthetic fibers. Helps to improve the wettability, dyeing and feel of textiles.
· Paper: Teigoamin AS-1 can be used in a variety of paper products such AS copy paper, writing paper, toilet paper, etc. It helps to improve the brightness, opacity and strength of the paper.
· Food: Teigoamin AS-1 is approved for use in food. It is used as an emulsifier, foaming agent, and dispersant.
Teigoamin AS-1 has many advantages, including:
· It is a safe and effective surfactant.
· It is non-toxic, non-irritating and biodegradable.
· It is versatile and can be used in a variety of applications.
· It is affordable and cost effective.
Precautions for use
Teigoamin AS-1 is safe to use AS directed. However, it is important to take the following precautions:
· Avoid contact with your eyes and skin.
· If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
· Do not ingest.
· Keep this product out of reach of children.
If you have any concerns about using Teigoamin AS-1, talk to a doctor or healthcare professional.
Remain unopened for two years
Storage and Transportation:
Should be sealed, stored in a dry cool ventilated warehouse
200KG/ barrel storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent moisture and other substances from mixing and affecting the product performance. Do not inhale dust and avoid contact between skin and mucous membrane. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. Shower and change after work. Store contaminated clothes separately and use them after washing. Practice good hygiene.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：[email protected]