PC CAT TD 25 is a tertiary amine catalyst for the production of polyurethane foams. It is a clear, colorless liquid with a mild odor. PC CAT TD 25 is a fast-acting catalyst that improves the flow and surface structure of polyurethane foams. It also provides faster release times. PC CAT TD 25 is used in a variety of polyurethane foam applications, including shoe soles, mattresses and insulation.
Synonyms: Dabco 25-S, Lupragen N202, TEDA-L25B, PC CAT TD 25, Dabco tertiary amine catalyst, polyurethane tertiary amine catalyst, Catalyst 25-S, catalyst for shoe soles
The following are some of the properties of PC CAT TD 25:
· Appearance: Clear colorless liquid
· Odor: Mild
· Density: 1.02 g/ml
· Flash point: 104 °C
· Solubility: soluble in water
The following are some safety precautions to take when handling PC CAT TD 25:
· Keep this product out of the reach of children.
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
· If swallowed, do not attempt to induce vomiting. Call a poison control center immediately.
· Store in a cool, dry place.
The following are some storage and disposal instructions for PC CAT TD 25:
· Store in a cool, dry place.
· Keep container tightly closed.
· Keep away from light.
· Dispose of in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
The following are some additional safety precautions that need to be taken when handling PC CAT TD 25:
· Wear gloves and goggles when handling PC CAT TD 25.
· Work in a well-ventilated area.
· Do not eat, drink, or smoke while handling PC CAT TD 25.
· If PC CAT TD 25 comes in contact with your skin, wash the area immediately with soap and water.
· If PC CAT TD 25 gets into your eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
· If you inhale PC CAT TD 25, move to fresh air and seek medical attention if you develop any symptoms.
Here is some additional information about PC CAT TD 25:
· PC CAT TD 25 is available in a variety of sizes and packages.
·PC CAT TD 25 is available from several distributors.
Here are some uses for PC CAT TD 25:
· shoe soles
PC CAT TD 25 is a versatile catalyst that can be used in a variety of applications. When used as directed, it is a safe and effective product. However, it is important to follow safety precautions when handling PC CAT TD 25.
Here are some additional details on the uses of PC CAT TD 25:
· In shoe soles, PC CAT TD 25 helps to improve the flow of the foam and the surface structure of the final product. This results in a more comfortable sole to wear and provides better grip.
· In mattresses, PC CAT TD 25 contributes to the comfort and durability of the foam. This makes the mattress more comfortable to sleep on and lasts longer.
· In insulation, PC CAT TD 25 helps to improve the thermal and acoustic properties of the foam. This results in insulation that keeps heat in and out more effectively and is also better at reducing noise.
PC CAT TD 25 is a valuable tool for manufacturers of polyurethane foam products. It is a safe and effective catalyst that can be used to improve the performance of foam products in a variety of applications.
Packed in clean, dry, sealed and leak-free special plastic drums with a net weight of 20kg/25kg/180kg per drum.
Storage and transportation
When transporting Catalyst, it should be strictly protected from rain and staining, carefully and gently stored to prevent leakage from collision with hard objects. When storing Catalyst, it should be stored at room temperature in a ventilated and dry warehouse, avoiding humid environment, and the storage temperature should be kept below 25℃, avoiding sunlight as much as possible, and away from water and heat sources. To prevent moisture absorption and oxidation, it is recommended to fill the container with nitrogen.
Under proper storage conditions, the shelf life is 6 months from the date of manufacture, after which the product can be used after retesting.
Catalyst is somewhat toxic and should be rinsed with soapy water promptly after contact with skin. Staff can wear eye protection or safety glasses for the purpose of eye protection. Eye wash and drenching equipment should be provided near the workplace. When working in places where contact with the product is possible, attention should be paid to personal hygiene and the skin in contact with the product should be washed with washing products before eating, smoking and leaving the workplace.
Stop spills as much as possible while ensuring safety. If a minor spill is found, treat it with sand or other absorbent material and place it in a clean, dry container for subsequent disposal. If a large spill occurs, the spilled material should be collected for subsequent disposal. Avoid entering groundwater or surface water as the material is not readily biodegradable. All collected spilled material should be disposed of in accordance with local environmental regulations.
The information and technical advice provided above has been obtained from our reliable sources, however, we make no express or implied warranties with respect to the data provided and make no promises herein. If our products are to be used, we recommend that they undergo a series of tests. The application, use, processing or production of products based on the technical information provided by us is beyond our control and therefore these responsibilities are the responsibility of the user. The condition and method of handling, storage, use or disposal of this product is beyond our control and may be beyond our knowledge, and in no event will we be liable for loss, damage or costs associated with the improper handling, storage, use or disposal of this chemical. For more information, please review the technical safety sheets for our products or contact our marketing services department.
Promotes the reaction of hydroxyl functional groups with NCO
Catalyst is somewhat toxic and should be rinsed promptly with soapy water after contact with skin. Staff may wear eye protection or safety glasses for eye protection purposes. Eye wash and drenching equipment should be provided near the workplace. When working in places where contact with the product is possible, attention should be paid to personal hygiene and the skin in contact with the product should be washed with washing products before eating, smoking and leaving the workplace.
Keep unopened,two years
Storage and transportation:
Should be kept sealed and stored in a dry, cool and ventilated warehouse
200KG/drum Storage: It is recommended to store in dry and cool area with proper ventilation. Please fasten the lid as soon as possible after the original packaging to prevent the mixing of other substances such as water and other substances from affecting the product performance. Do not inhale dust and avoid skin and mucous membrane contact. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. After work, shower and change clothes. Store contaminated clothes separately and wash them before use. Maintain good hygiene habits.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org