Kosmos 29 is a stannous octoate catalyst for the production of polyurethane foams. It is a clear, colorless to light yellow hygroscopic liquid with a mild odor. Kosmos 29 is a strong catalyst for the reaction of isocyanates with water, helping to improve the performance of the final product.
Physical and chemical properties
1.25-1.27 g/cm ³
Miscible with water, alcohol, and most organic solvents
Kosmos 29 is used in the production of polyurethane foams, elastomers, and coatings. It is a strong catalyst for the reaction of isocyanates with water, helping to improve the performance of the final product. Kosmos 29 is also used in the manufacture of some pharmaceuticals and personal care products.
· Kosmos 29 is a strong catalyst for the reaction of isocyanates with water.
· It helps to improve the properties of the final product, such as strength, flexibility, and water resistance.
· Kosmos 29 is compatible with a wide range of materials.
· It is relatively inexpensive.
Precautions for use
· Kosmos 29 has a strong irritating effect on the skin, eyes, and respiratory system.
· It is flammable and may explode if mixed with other chemicals.
· Kosmos 29 should be handled carefully in a well-ventilated area.
Safety Data Sheet
Kosmos 29’s Safety Data Sheet (SDS) provides more detailed information about the product’s physical and chemical properties, hazards and safety handling procedures. The SDS can be obtained from the manufacturer or distributor.
Remained unopened for two years
Storage and Transportation:
Should be sealed, stored in a dry cool ventilated warehouse
200KG/ barrel storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent moisture and other substances from mixing and affecting the product performance. Do not inhale dust and avoid contact between skin and mucous membrane. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. Shower and change after work. Store contaminated clothes separately and use them after washing. Practice good hygiene.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org