Jeffcat DPA is a low-odor, low-emission, high-performance polyurethane foam catalyst. It is a clear, colorless to pale yellow liquid with a mild odor. Jeffcat DPA is used in a variety of polyurethane foam applications, including soft foam, hard foam, elastomer and RIM systems.
0.95 g/cm ³
Jeffcat DPA is used in a variety of polyurethane foam applications, including:
· Soft foam: Jeffcat DPA is used to produce quality soft foam with good fluidity, gelling and strength.
· Hard foam: Jeffcat DPA is used to produce high performance hard foam with good thermal insulation properties.
· Elastomers: Jeffcat DPA is used to produce high-performance elastomers with good mechanical properties.
· RIM Systems: Jeffcat DPA is used to produce high-quality RIM systems with good fluidity and strength.
Jeffcat DPA has a number of advantages over other polyurethane foam catalysts, including:
· Low odor: Jeffcat DPA has a low odor and is ideal for applications where odor control is required.
· Low emissions: Jeffcat DPA has low emissions and is a more environmentally friendly option.
· High Performance: Jeffcat DPA offers high performance in a variety of polyurethane foam applications.
Precautions for use
Jeffcat DPA is strongly irritating to the skin and eyes. It should be handled lightly and gloves should be worn when handling it. Jeffcat DPA should also be kept away from heat sources and open flames.
Jeffcat DPA is available in a variety of sizes and can be purchased from many vendors. For more information, contact your local supplier.
Remain unopened for two years
Storage and Transportation:
Should be sealed, stored in a dry cool ventilated warehouse
200KG/ barrel storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent moisture and other substances from mixing and affecting the product performance. Do not inhale dust and avoid contact between skin and mucous membrane. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. Shower and change after work. Store contaminated clothes separately and use them after washing. Practice good hygiene.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：email@example.com