Dabco 33-S is a mixture of 33% triethylenediamine and 67% 1,4 butanediol. It is used as a catalyst in the production of polyurethane foams.Dabco 33-S is a fast-acting catalyst that improves the flow and surface structure of polyurethane foams. Dabco 33-S is used in a variety of polyurethane foam applications, including shoe soles, mattresses and insulation materials.
The following are some of the features of the Dabco 33-S:
· Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
· Scent: mild
· Density: 1.02 g/ml
· Flash point: 104 °C
· Solubility: easily soluble in water
The following are some safety precautions to be taken when handling the Dabco 33-S:
· Please keep this product out of the reach of children.
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
· If swallowed, do not attempt to induce vomiting. Call the Poison Control Centre immediately.
· Store in a cool, dry place.
The following are some storage and disposal instructions for the Dabco 33-S:
· Store in a cool, dry place.
· Keep the container airtight.
· Avoid light.
· Disposed of in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Here are some more details about the Dabco 33-S:
· Dabco 33-S is a tertiary amine catalyst, which means that it contains three nitrogen atoms. Tertiary amine catalysts are commonly used in the production of polyurethane foams because they are fast acting and provide good control of the foam properties.
· Dabco 33-S is a clear, colourless liquid with a mild odour. It is soluble in water and has a flash point of 104°C.
· Dabco 33-S is used in a variety of polyurethane foam applications, including shoe soles, mattresses and insulation materials. In shoe soles, Dabco 33-S helps to improve the flow of the foam and the surface structure of the final product. In mattresses, Dabco 33-S contributes to the comfort and durability of the foam. In insulation, Dabco 33-S helps to improve the thermal and acoustic properties of the foam.
· Dabco 33-S is a safe product when used according to instructions. However, always keep out of the reach of children and avoid contact with skin and eyes. If swallowed, do not attempt to induce vomiting. Call a poison control centre immediately.
· Dabco 33-S should be stored in a cool, dry place. Keep the container airtight and protected from light.
· The Dabco 33-S should be disposed of in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
The following are some additional safety precautions that need to be taken when handling the Dabco 33-S:
· Wear gloves and goggles when handling the Dabco 33-S.
· Work in a well-ventilated area.
· Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling the Dabco 33-S.
· If the Dabco 33-S comes into contact with your skin, wash the area immediately with soap and water.
· If Dabco 33-S gets into your eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
· If Dabco 33-S is inhaled, move to fresh air and seek medical attention if you develop any symptoms.
Here is some additional information about the Dabco 33-S:
· Dabco 33-S is a registered trademark of Evonik Industries.
· The Dabco 33-S is available in a wide range of sizes and packaging.
· The Dabco 33-S is available from a number of distributors.
Keeps unopened, two years
Storage and transportation:
It should be kept in a sealed container and stored in a dry, cool and ventilated warehouse
200KG/Drum Storage: Storage in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation is recommended. Please fasten the lid as soon as possible after original packaging to prevent mixing of other substances such as moisture and other substances that may affect the product performance. Do not breathe dust and avoid contact with skin and mucous membranes. Do not smoke, eat or drink in the workplace. Shower and change clothes after work. Store contaminated clothing separately and wash before use. Maintain good hygiene practices.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：email@example.com