Dabco 25-S is a tertiary amine catalyst for the production of polyurethane foams. It is a clear, colourless liquid with a mild odour.Dabco 25-S is a fast-acting catalyst that improves the flow and surface structure of polyurethane foams. It also provides faster release times.Dabco 25-S is used in a variety of polyurethane foam applications, including shoe soles, mattresses and insulation materials.
The following are some of the features of the Dabco 25-S:
· Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
· Scent: mild
· Density: 1.02 g/ml
· Flash point: 104 °C
· Solubility: easily soluble in water
The following are some safety precautions to be taken when handling the Dabco 25-S:
· Please keep this product out of the reach of children.
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
· If swallowed, do not attempt to induce vomiting. Call the Poison Control Centre immediately.
· Store in a cool, dry place.
The following are some storage and disposal instructions for Dabco 25-S:
· Store in a cool, dry place.
· Keep the container airtight.
· Avoid light.
· Disposed of in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
The following are some additional safety precautions that need to be taken when handling the Dabco 25-S:
· Wear gloves and goggles when handling Dabco 25-S.
· Work in a well-ventilated area.
· Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling Dabco 25-S.
· If Dabco 25-S comes into contact with your skin, wash the area immediately with soap and water.
· If Dabco 25-S gets into your eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
· If Dabco 25-S is inhaled, move to fresh air and seek medical attention if you develop any symptoms.
Here is some additional information about the Dabco 25-S:
· Dabco 25-S is a registered trademark of Evonik Industries.
· The Dabco 25-S is available in a wide range of sizes and packaging.
· The Dabco 25-S is available from a number of distributors.
The following are some of the uses of the Dabco 25-S:
Dabco 25-S is a versatile catalyst that can be used in a variety of applications. When used as directed, it is a safe and effective product. However, it is important to follow safety precautions when handling Dabco 25-S.
Here are some additional details on the uses of the Dabco 25-S:
· In the sole, Dabco 25-S helps to improve the flow of the foam and the surface structure of the final product. This results in a more comfortable sole to wear and provides better grip.
· In the mattress, Dabco 25-S helps to improve the comfort and durability of the foam. This makes the mattress more comfortable to sleep on and lasts longer.
· In insulation, Dabco 25-S helps to improve the thermal and acoustic properties of the foam. This results in insulation that keeps heat in and out more effectively and is also better at reducing noise.
Dabco 25-S is a valuable tool for manufacturers of polyurethane foam products. It is a safe and effective catalyst that can be used to improve the performance of foam products in a variety of applications.
Keeps unopened, two years
Storage and transportation:
It should be kept in a sealed container and stored in a dry, cool and ventilated warehouse
200KG/Drum Storage: Storage in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation is recommended. Please fasten the lid as soon as possible after original packaging to prevent mixing of other substances such as moisture and other substances that may affect the product performance. Do not breathe dust and avoid contact with skin and mucous membranes. Do not smoke, eat or drink in the workplace. Shower and change clothes after work. Store contaminated clothing separately and wash before use. Maintain good hygiene practices.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org